4630. Stone Temple Pilots - Fare Thee Well

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/910INKdQAzL._SX522_.jpg
From: Perdida; Year: 2020; Genre: Alternative Rock
It's my second pick from the new decade! I heard this song the other day and thought I'd make it a pick soon. This one has a pretty good mix of acoustic and conventional electric sounds.

Hear Fare Thee Well on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Yes - Changes

My song pick 2 years ago today: Santana - Evil Ways

My song pick 3 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - The Tourist

My song pick 4 years ago today: Loudness - Let It Go

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - She Flew Across the Room

My song pick 6 years ago today: California Guitar Trio - Ghost Riders on the Storm

My song pick 7 years ago today: Al Di Meola and Steve Vai - Race with the Devil on Turkish Highway

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast

My song pick 9 years ago today: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

My song pick 10 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - Limelight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn