4639. Marillion - Seasons End

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81EC5PYt2eL._SS500_.jpg
From: Seasons End; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Rock
Well, today is the last day of Winter and tomorrow will be the first day of Spring, (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere of the planet). I knew I wanted to pick one from Marillion today, but when I saw this album and the title track I immediately found the perfect song for today. This is a beautiful 8+ minutes of excellent music.

Hear Seasons End on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dick Dale - Esperanza

My song pick 2 years ago today: Kansas - Questions of my Childhood

My song pick 3 years ago today: Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - Quartet

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Radio-Activity

My song pick 5 years ago today: Toto - Stranger in Town

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dream Theater - Hell's Kitchen

My song pick 7 years ago today: Styx - Come Sail Away

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alestorm - You Are a Pirate

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bill Evans Trio - Waltz for Debbie

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Box Tops - The Letter

My song pick 11 years ago today: Azteca - Mazatlan

My song pick 12 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Have You Ever Seen the Rain?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn