5452. Ratt - Round and Round

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41cM1ipsdlL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Out of the Cellar; Year: 1984; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
Happened to be listening to Ratt today, as always, it seemed like an excellent choice to pick one of their songs. Honestly, I was very surprised that I had not chosen Round and Round or any other song from Ratt for that matter; I've always kind of liked them.
Anyway, this is without a doubt their most famous track, which not only still gets play on radio, streaming services, and other media.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Guess Who - Key

My song pick 4 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Broken

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Hollywood Argyles - Alley Oop

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sweeney Todd - Roxy Roller

My song pick 7 years ago today: Kool & the Gang - Spirit of the Boogie

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Song for Jeffrey

My song pick 9 years ago today: Foreigner - Head Games

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Alive

My song pick 11 years ago today: White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65

My song pick 12 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

My song pick 13 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 29 - Cantata No. 29 - Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir

My song pick 14 years ago today: Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn