3112. Men Without Hats - Safety Dance

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RFg3H1w9L.jpg
From: Rhythm of Youth; Year: 1982; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
The other day I happened to hear this song again and it's been in my head off and on ever since, so, as I normally do I thought I would pick it.
Definitely a song that typifies the music of the early/mid 1980s, it does sound a bit dated, but in the good, classic way.

Hear Safety Dance on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Saga Begins

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - Ride My See-Saw

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Angela Android

My song pick four years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Manic Depression

My song pick five years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Through the Eyes of the King

My song pick six years ago today: Nora Bayes - The Japanese Sandman

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions

My song pick eight years ago today: The Little River Band - Reminiscing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn