3125. Toto - Hydra

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515GjKxO8yL.jpg
From: Hydra; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
This morning I've been in the mood for something from Toto, especially stuff off of their Hydra album. This, the title track, is one that's both quite musically intricate and catchy too, so it's another one of those best of both worlds tracks.

Hear Hydra on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Soundgarden - Hunted Down

My song pick two years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - Working My Way Back to You/Forgive Me, Girl

My song pick three years ago today: John Fogerty - Rock and Roll Girls

My song pick four years ago today: Dream Theater - On the Backs of Angels

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Right to Decide

My song pick six years ago today: Survivor - The Eye of the Tiger

My song pick seven years ago today: The Black Crowes - Remedy

My song pick eight years ago today: The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire (I am the god of Hellfire)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn