3133. Rage Against the Machine - Darkness of Greed

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HZyzfeafL.jpg
From: The Crow Soundtrack; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Metal/Cool Jazz
I've had some Rage on my mind for a short while now and really wanted to get another one of their songs picked. You wouldn't think that light cool jazz would mix with a form of heavy music that Rage Against the Machine is known for, but they did it and it turned out very good.

Hear Darkness of Greed on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Martin Barre - Spanish Tears

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Communication

My song pick three years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Livin' in the Fridge

My song pick four years ago today: Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise

My song pick five years ago today: The Offspring - Gone Away

My song pick six years ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick seven years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick eight years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn