3183. Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Lhe5T3dZL.jpg
From: Dark Wings of Steel; Year: 2013; Genre: Power Metal/Symphonic Metal
I hadn't picked one from Rhapsody of Fire for a while now, and since I'm in the mood for their music as well I thought I would pick one. This is of course the title track off of their 2013 album, while not their best in my opinion, it's a bit of fun.

Hear Dark Wings of Steel on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Parliament - Flash Light

My song pick two years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Breakdown

My song pick three years ago today: Marillion - Garden Party

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

My song pick five years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick seven years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick eight years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade