3182. Aerosmith - What it Takes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/711C7gwpbjL._SX522_.jpg
From: Pump; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock
The other day when I was working on my truck I had this song in particular running through my mind for some reason. I immediately put it in my mental queue as a one I should soon be picking.
Definitely it brings back memories of around the time the song was released every time I hear it. I've always liked how What it Takes was written and arranged with the blues/country mixed in with rock to give it a different sound; a bit different sound for an '80s ballad.

Hear What it Takes on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queen - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Trees

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Orion

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - The Return of the Giant Hogweed

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - The Seeker

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - The Show Must Go On

My song pick seven years ago today: Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55 

My song pick eight years ago today: Blind Mellon - No Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive