3192. Brave Belt - Never Comin' Home

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61%2BNboz1c-L._SS280.jpg
From: Brave Belt II; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock
Out of a good deal of the material on this record this is one of the songs that feature the riff heavy rock that would become the signature sound of 70s hard rock titan that was BTO. Brave Belt II is a bit of a grab bag musically, but has its gems, just more than a bit different; definitely not album oriented rock.
Anyway, Never Comin' Home is one of those songs that's perfect for putting on and relaxing to after a hard day's work; great rhythm and vocals.

Hear Never Comin' Home on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Marillion - The Uninvited Guest

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Nebel

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - The Necromancer

My song pick four years ago today: Les Elgart - Bandstand Boogie

My song pick five years ago today: Oomph! featuring Nina Hagen - Feiber

My song pick six years ago today: The Guess Who - Minstrel Boy

My song pick seven years ago today: Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

My song pick eight years ago today: Steely Day - Rikki Don't Lose That Number


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn