3196. Nazareth - Hair of the Dog

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81V-2PeZTPL._SX522_.jpg
From: Hair of the Dog; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
The other day I had a friend erroneously say that Hair of the Dog was an AC/DC track; I corrected him and set him straight. Anyway, since then I've had it on my mind, and since I haven't picked one from the band yet, (a big mistake on my part), I thought I would go ahead and pick it. this is a great early 70s protometal/hard rock track; ya gotta love the music all the way through it.

Hear Hair of the Dog on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Pony Boy

My song pick two years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play

My song pick three years ago today: Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - A Farewell to Kings

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins

My song pick six year ago today: Jethro Tull - Dark Ages

My song pick seven years ago today: The Blind Boys of Alabama - Amazing Grace
 
My song pick eight years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade