3185. Savatage - Of Rage and War

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/715-3DGu%2BwL._SX522_.jpg
From: Gutter Ballet; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Metal
This is always a song that I'll always have a special place for me, being the lead track on Savatage's epic Gutter Ballet and thus was the first one I heard on the album. This is one of those albums that is perfect to just "drop the needle" and listen to it from beginning to end.
This one is pretty much as heavy as all of its counterparts both musically and thematically/lyrically.

Hear Of Rage and War on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Frank Black - Headache

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Two Fingers

My song pick three years ago today: Paul Simon - Hobo's Blues

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

My song pick five years ago today: Kristoph Klover - Fire in the Sky

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - The Supermen

My song pick seven years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
 
My song pick eight years ago today: Garbage - Push It


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn