3193. John Denver - Everyday

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EEexRdwZL.jpg
From: Aerie; Year: 1971; Genre: Folk Rock
I had John Denver on my mind for the last couple of days and thought I would add another one of his songs to my blog. This is his cover of the song by Buddy Holly, but with his signature folk sound/stylings.

Hear Everyday on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

My song pick two years ago today: Carmen - I've Been Crying

My song pick three years ago today: Banchee - 38

My song pick four years ago today: Xerath - Unite to Defy

My song pick five years ago today: John Fogerty - Centerfield

My song pick six years ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick eight years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn