3456. Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51v1XoNOXdL.jpg
From: Tales from the Punchbowl; Year: 1995; Genre: Progressive Metal/Funk Metal
In an odd mood today; Primus always goes well with days like this.
This double entendre laced track and the great, funky music therein is one I just love to hear every now and then; it's fun to dance to as well as headbang.

Hear Wynona's Big Brown Beaver on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Survivor - Burning Heart

My song pick two years ago today: Peter, Paul and Mary - This Train

My song pick three years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Bootzilla

My song pick four years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Do Ya

My song pick five years ago today: Mr. Big - Take Cover

My song pick six years ago today: Triumph - Magic Power

My song pick seven years ago today: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

My song pick eight years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

My song pick nine years ago today: Billy Joel - Two Thousand Years


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn