3476. Jethro Tull - Only Solitaire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61O%2BPWnKkbL.jpg
From: War Child; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
For some reason I had this rather short acoustic piece on my brain yesterday; I felt like picking it. Only Solitaire is one of Ian Anderson's jabs at the "in" and "hip" critics that, for fashionable reasons, knocked the more progressive bands that had more technical proclivities when it came to music.

Hear Only Solitaire on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Intermezzo Symphonique in Modo Classico

My song pick two years ago today: The Soul Seven - The Cissy's Thang

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Fell on Dark Days

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Driven

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - Go Now

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - 39

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - Standing at the Edge

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Nocturne

My song pick nine years ago today: Head East - Never Been Any Reason


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade