3463. Powerwolf - Sanctus Dominus

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81tWzvs0O-L._SX522_.jpg
From: Blessed & Possessed; Year: 2015; Genre: Power Metal
I was thinking about this band again today, and I've been meaning to pick one for a bit now; better late than never.
I'm surprised that no one has thought of mixing heavy metal and Latin lyrics with high fantasy, but Powerwolf does it excellently.

Hear Sanctus Dominus on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Love Story

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - My Name is Mud

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Mr. Roboto

My song pick five years ago today: Carmen - High Time

My song pick six years ago today: Stahlhammer - Strom Der Zeit

My song pick seven years ago today: Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

My song pick eight years ago today: Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

My song pick nine years ago today: Two-Mix - White Reflection


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade