3462. Midnight Oil - No Man's Land

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41QKR1NZ0KL.jpg
From: No Man's Land (single); Year: 2003; Genre: Alternative Rock
Last night I learned that Midnight Oil was embarking on a reunion tour this year; I certainly hope they swing by near here.
Anyway, No Man's Land was apparently their last trip they made into the studio as a band for Alan Simon's Gaia Project album, (which I have not been able to find), and was also released as a single. It would be awesome for a new album, but I won't hold my breath over that one.

Hear No Man's Land on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Soundgarden - Like Suicide

My song pick two years ago today: D Train - You're the One for Me

My song pick three years ago today: Deep Purple - Child in Time

My song pick four years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey

My song pick five years ago today: Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores

My song pick six years ago today: Larry Greene - Through the Fire

My song pick seven years ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick eight years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Anthem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn