3465. Weather Report - Blackthorn Rose

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51K9eaE0z-L._SS500.jpg
From: Mysterious Traveler; Year: 1974; Genre: Jazz Fusion
Essentially Blackthorn Rose is a showcase of some great sax playing by Mr. Wayne Shorter with modest accompaniment. The melodiousness of his playing is incredible; definitely music to be felt to the core.

Hear Blackthorn Rose on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Tears for Fears - Shout

My song pick two years ago today: Badfinger - Baby Blue

My song pick three years ago today: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

My song pick four years ago today: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

My song pick five years ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick seven years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick eight years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick nine years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn