3083. Survivor - Burning Heart

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71WPFfj46vL._SX522_.jpg
From: Rock IV Original Motion Picture Soundtrack; Year: 1985; Genre: Hard Rock
I've been meaning to choose this classic '80s hit for some time now, and since I happened to notice that I had only picked one from the band and that was a few years ago, so this seemed like a good time to pick it.
Most would remember Burning Heart as from the film Rocky IV and more or less its theme, but it has become something of an anthem of sorts, outgrowing its origins.

Hear Burning Heart on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Peter, Paul and Mary - This Train

My song pick two years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Bootzilla

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Do Ya

My song pick four years ago today: Mr. Big - Take Cover

My song pick five years ago today: Triumph - Magic Power

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

My song pick seven years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Joel - Two Thousand Years


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn