3475. Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Woncha Take Me for a While

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/8108kbahXhL._SX522_.jpg
From: Head On; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock/Rock
I was having the Head On album on my mind last night and into this morning; figured I should pick one from it. I've always loved the dynamic of this song in the way the sections contrast. That launch into that heavy and powerful chorus out of the mellow verses; one heck of a hook there.

Hear Woncha Take Me for a While on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bass Extremes - Bassically Yours

My song pick two years ago today: Bonnie Tyler - It's a Jungle Out There

My song pick three years ago today: The Cult - Fire Woman

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Free as a Bird

My song pick five years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Julie Don't Live Here

My song pick six years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - My Soul For You

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - D-Rider

My song pick eight years ago today: Duran Duran - Rio

My song pick nine years ago today: Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade