3458. Golden Earring - Twilight Zone

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/519NICu3jxL.jpg
From: Cut; Year: 1982; Genre: Hard Rock
Again, I'm very surprised of the bands that I have not picked a song from yet; I like Golden Earring, so it's definitely surprising.
Anyway, this is probably my favourite song from the band; as a bass player it's one of those songs where you get to show off a bit when covering the song, so yeah it's fun. It's a well-done song all around musically and with the great story being told in the lyrics.

Hear Twilight Zone on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Benny Carter and Dizzy Gillespie - Broadway

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Invincible

My song pick three years ago today: America - Ventura Highway

My song pick four years ago today: Nick Gilder - Hot Child in the City

My song pick five years ago today: Boston - Foreplay/Long Time

My song pick six years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Home and Dry

My song pick seven years ago today: Johnny Cash - One Piece at a Time

My song pick eight years ago today: Traffic - John Barleycorn

My song pick nine years ago today: The Moody Blues - Forever Afternoon (Tuesday?), Time to Get Away.


Comments

  1. Great band! Also check out their 70's stuff, albums like Moontan or Contraband, it's even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will; thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade