3472. Queensrÿche - Take Hold of the Flame

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51jDkdz5bfL.jpg
From: The Warning; Year: 1984; Genre: Progressive Metal
Was listening to some off of their debut album this morning; as I normally do, I'm picking one from it. Take Hold of the Flame was one of the songs of note from it; which had more of an international following than here in The States. It's neat to hear the band at a more basic sound than wot would go on become one of the premier progressive metal acts.

Hear Take Hold of the Flame on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Glenn Frey - Smuggler's Blues

My song pick two years ago today: Weather Report - Predator

My song pick three years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Hejira

My song pick four years ago today: Dream Theater - Under a Glass Moon

My song pick five years ago today: Pearl Jam - Light Years

My song pick six years ago today: Band of Horses - Factory

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Freewill

My song pick eight years ago today: R.E.M. - Stand

My song pick nine years ago today: Queen - Killer Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade