3103. Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Intermezzo Symphonique in Modo Classico

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Modest_Musorgskiy%2C_1870.jpg
Year: 1867 (Approximately); Genre: Romantic Period/classical
Got in the mood for some "big" music from the Romance Period, or as I call it sometime "from whence heavy metal started." Beautiful, powerful, and filled to the brim with the extremest of emotions; this music is something to behold. And none better from this period than Modest Mussorgsky in my opinion.

Hear Intermezzo Symphonique in Modo Classico on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Soul Seven - The Cissy's Thang

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Fell on Dark Days

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Driven

My song pick four years ago today: The Moody Blues - Go Now

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - 39

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Standing at the Edge

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Nocturne

My song pick eight years ago today: Head East - Never Been Any Reason


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn