3278. Bachman & Turner - Moonlight Rider

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/615-OybR6FL.jpg
From: Bachman & Turner; Year: 2010; Genre: Hard Rock
Upon hearing this song for the first time if you didn't know any better you'd swear it was written and recorded in the early/mid 1970s. It has all the hallmarks of the classic hard rock sound of that era, but it is from the current decade. All can say is that C.F. Turner's voice hasn't lost any of its soulful punch; neither has the band lost its soul.

Hear Moonlight Rider on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Cup of Wonder

My song pick two years ago today: Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Poor Me Israelites

My song pick three years ago today: Sky - Cannonball

My song pick four years ago today: Muse - United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)

My song pick five years ago today: Alice in Chains - Would?

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Jeder lacht

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn