4635. Genesis - The Serpent

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51rtw8D2CIL.jpg
From: From Genesis to Revelation; Year: 1969; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Progressive Rock
I heard some of their early music yesterday and it got me in the mood to hear more of their music from this embryonic period of the band's development. It's a very interesting song, The Serpent, rife with Biblical and psychedelic imagery.

Hear The Serpent on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Knife-Edge

My song pick 2 years ago today: UB40 - Rat in mi Kitchen

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dust - Learning to Die

My song pick 4 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yello - Oh Yeah

My song pick 6 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick 7 years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick 10 years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick 11 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick 12 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn