5369. Alice Cooper - Hello Hooray

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61Gb5HruKML._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Billion Dollar Babies; Year: 1973; Genre: Hard Rock
Had the music from this album on my mind this morning while getting work done and I thought I would revisit it once again. Hello Hooray works excellently as an opening track to the record in what is essentially an overture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Knife-Edge

My song pick 4 years ago today: UB40 - Rat in mi Kitchen

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dust - Learning to Die

My song pick 6 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine

My song pick 7 years ago today: Yello - Oh Yeah

My song pick 8 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick 11 years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick 12 years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick 13 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick 14 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn