4650. Klaatu - A Routine Day

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61%2BddL7YZNL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sir Army Suit; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock/Pop
This is a very "Beatlesque" sounding track all the way around, but at the same time a lot of their own sound is present as well. This song is also known for the animated music video, which from wot I understand was to be part of an animated special that was to feature more animated music videos that would've been titled "Happy New Year Planet Earth" that never has been released.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Motörhead - Iron Fist

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Stand Back

My song pick 3 years ago today: Mastodon - High Road

My song pick 4 years ago today: A-Ha - Love is Reason

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Seger - Turn the Page

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dire Straits - Walk of Life

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Foggy Mountain Boys (Flatt & Scruggs) - Cripple Creek

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Fear City Slide

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - Ghost Song

My song pick 12 years ago today: Badfinger - Day After Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn