6247. Cameo - Ugly Ego

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51WRWJu9YeL.jpg
From: Ugly Ego; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Soul
Here is another funky track from the one and only funk legends Cameo to help bring this work week to a close and bring on a, hopefully, fun weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Starblind

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Bella Linda

My song pick 7 year ago today: Rage Against the Machine - No Shelter

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Cougar Mellencamp - Rain on the Scarecrow

My song pick 9 years ago today: Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights

My song pick 11 years ago today: Men at Work - Down Under

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pantera - Walk

My song pick 13 years ago today: Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

My song pick 14 years ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick 15 years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship