6255. Green Day - F.O.D.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91EuQwti2HL._SX522_.jpg
From: Dookie; Year: 1993; Genre: Punk Rock
This rather silly juvenile "attitude" song was one I remember hearing a lot back in the day, but even more the hidden little ditty All By Myself that followed if you let the CD play. 
Anyway, truthfully, it has always made me shake my head how some individuals can demean themselves by taking the time to write and/or play something like a song in "honour" of an individual that he/she hates that much. It really shows just how much space and energy that person is taking up in the life of the individual taking the time to write and/or play for this person who is the object of his/her hate, not to mention it showing the world how much hate and venom the performer of said song has in their heart.
Okay, so that being said and all, this is definitely one of those excellent stress relieving tracks where you just crank it up and caterwaul to at the top of your lungs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Steely Dan - Only a Fool Would Say That

My song pick 6 years ago today: Primus - The Storm

My song pick 7 years ago today: Return to Forever - Earth Juice

My song pick 8 years ago today: Psychotic Waltz - Strange

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Great King Rat

My song pick 10 years ago today: Karussell - Wintermärchen

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Old School Song

My song pick 12 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

My song pick 13 years ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship