6234. Kenny Loggins - I'm Alright

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61x8vFKs+lL._UX500_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Caddyshack: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock
Last night, early in the morning actually, I put the classic comedy film Caddyshack on; had not seen it in a while. It's just amazing watch such great and hilarious movies like that which are no longer made.
Anyway, this is the theme song from it written and performed by Kenny Loggins, who would spring an array of very popular soundtracks over the years; definitely a classic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Rare Earth - Born to Wander

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I'm On the Lamb, But Ain't No Sheep

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fates Warning - Stranger (With a Familiar Face)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Oh! Oh! Here He Comes

My song pick 10 years ago today: Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Different Strings

My song pick 12 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick 13 years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick 14 years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick 15 years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick 16 years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship