6242. The Doors - Twentieth Century Fox

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81dWUePuUsL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Doors; Year: 1967; Genre: Blues Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Had this record from The Doors on my brain most of the day thus far. Whilst, in my personal opinion at least, there are no weak songs on this album, this bright gem can sometimes be overshadowed by the bigger hits, of which there are many. Heck, side one in and of itself might as well be a greatest hits album, and that's before you flip the record to even more hit songs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Eyes On Fire

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Beach Boys - All Summer Long

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Check My Brains

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

My song pick 10 years ago today: Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

My song pick 11 years ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick 13 years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick 14 years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick 15 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick 16 years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship