6246. John Denver - Fly Away

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51RvKlgoGgS.jpg
From: Windsong; Year: 1975; Genre: Folk Rock/Soft Rock/Country
Just had some of his music pop into my mind as I started to make my blog post for today. My Mom is a huge fan of his and thus I grew up with his music and it holds a special place for me on a few levels.
This one, which features Olivia Newton-John's vocals is among his most known recordings. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - The Bouncer

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dick Dale - Summer Surf

My song pick 7 years ago today: Neil Young - Computer Cowboy (aka Syscrusher)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Foot of Our Stairs

My song pick 9 years ago today: Peter Tosh - Rumors of War

My song pick 10 years ago today: War - Low Rider

My song pick 11 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Truganini

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Nightwatchman - I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night



My song pick 15 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Ticket To The Moon

My song pick 16 years ago today: ABBA - So Long
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship