6240. War - Leroy's Latin Lament

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71UtkauRwVL._SX522_.jpg
From: Why Can't We Be Friends?; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk/Jazz Fusion/Latin Rock
Closing out a very, very busy week with this four piece medley: Leroy's Latin Lament, which consists of the sub-songs: 1. Lonnie Dreams, 2. The Way We Feel, 3. La Fiesta, and 4. Lament. Interesting though, with it being a multi sectioned track, it is only just over six minutes in length and the third longest on the record, but make no mistake, there is a lot of music going on in this one in a few varying styles that fuse together to make a stunning piece.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Parliament - P Funk (Wants to Get Funked Up)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Peter Frampton - Show Me the Way

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Moonlight Rider

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cup of Wonder

My song pick 10 years ago today: Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Poor Me Israelites

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sky - Cannonball

My song pick 12 years ago today: Muse - United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Would?

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Jeder lacht

My song pick 15 years ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid

My song pick 16 years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship