6244. Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/618KkzCgAML._SX522_.jpg
From: The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get.; Year: 1973; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
It has been a long while since I have chosen one of Joe Walsh's songs, although, I have chosen songs from bands he played with and wrote songs for. Most everyone has to have heard this track at some point, mostly noted for the use of the talk box for his guitar solo on this heavy blues rock track. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Arioch

My song pick 6 years ago today: Elvis Presley - All Shook Up

My song pick 7 years ago today: Deep Purple - Never Before

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ex Deo - Cruor Nostri Abbas

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Be Yourself

My song pick 10 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special

My song pick 11 years ago today: Icehouse - Great Southern Land

My song pick 12 years ago today: Genesis - Many Too Many

My song pick 13 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick 14 years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick 15 years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick 16 years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship