6248. Def Leppard - Rocket

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/6146C6xGNTL._UX500_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Hysteria; Year: 1987; Genre: Hard Rock/Glam Metal
Had this one come on the radio whilst driving around this morning. Normally do not listen to actual over-the-air broadcasts anymore, but was in my older car with a stereo from the 1990s installed, so it was wot I had. Rocket is one of their biggest hits, but admittedly the sound is very much a product of its time, so it instantly takes you back when it comes on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: 30 Seconds to Mars - Echelon

My song pick 6 years ago today: Blind Melon - Deserted

My song pick 7 years ago today: Forest - Graveyard

My song pick 8 years ago today: Billy Joel - Laura

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Spaceman

My song pick 10 years ago today: Toronto - Enough is Enough

My song pick 11 years ago today: Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

My song pick 12 years ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick 13 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick 14 years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick 16 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship