3270. Blue Cheer - Second Time Around

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5115Ir-WCuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Vincebus Eruptum; Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
This is an interesting piece of hard rock/proto metal from a band that hardly ever gets noticed or given credit; outside of musicians at least it seems. Second Time Around is one that contains mostly big, bombastic instrumentals; my kind of music in other words.

Hear Second Time Around on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Part 2

My song pick two years ago today: The Cars - You Might Think

My song pick three years ago today: Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

My song pick four years ago today: Stratovarius - Elysium

My song pick five years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Muddy River

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Padstow

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Lakeside Park

My song pick eight years ago today: Bon Jovi - Every Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade