3279. Neil Young - Computer Age

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712oQ2DqIGL._SX522_.jpg
From: Trans; Year: 1982; Genre: Synth Rock/New Wave
Off and on lately I've still been listening to a lot Neil Young, and was thinking about this really different and experimental album today. I thought I'd pick one from it; this song seemed to fit my mood quite well. To me, this track in particular, makes me think of more or less what you'd hear from a collaboration between Neil Young and Jeff Lynne; especially from this early 80s era. It's interesting to see how for Neil Young was willing to take his music and push himself and his art; an amazing record in its own right for that reason alone.

Hear Computer Age on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Johnny Cash - Thirteen

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Valley

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Photo Shop

My song pick four years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain

My song pick five years ago today: Ome Henk - Neem Een Ander In De Maling (Barbie Girl)

My song pick six years ago today: Weather Report - Cucumber Slumber

My song pick seven years ago today: ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Clapton - After Midnight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn