3283. Rod Stewart - The Motown Song

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71VlSKLVXcL._SX522_.jpg
From: Vagabond Heart; Year: 1991; Genre: Rock/Pop/Soul/R&B
Yesterday this song wouldn't quit playing over and over in my mind; as I usually do I'm taking it as a sign that I need to pick it.
The main reason this one sticks in your mind so hard is the "singalong" chorus and the tight harmonies provided by the incomparable Temptations.

Hear The Motown Song on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Zapp - I Can Make You Dance

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Rock & Roll is the Only Way Out

My song pick three years ago today: Mortification - Overseer

My song pick four years ago today: Deep Purple - Highway Star

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Not Fade Away

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Shaking of the Sheets

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face

My song pick eight years ago today: Taj Mahal - Fishin' Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade