3429. Blondie - Union City Blue

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91xlYukuc2L._SX522_.jpg
From: Eat to the Beat; Year: 1979; Genre: New Wave/Rock
It's another one of those days I've been having somewhat lately where I have a band in mind to pick a song from and then another song pops into my head at the last minute and I go with it instead.
This one's a massive blast from the past; I remember hearing it a lot growing up. Definitely a good example of popular music from the late 70's/early 80's; it brings back a lot of memories.

Hear Union City Blue on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Candlebox - Change

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - Atlantis

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Blackbird

My song pick four years ago today: Vaughn Monroe - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick six years ago today: Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

My song pick seven years ago today: Django Reinhardt - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick eight years ago today: Queen - You're My Best Friend

My song pick nine years ago today: The Zombies - She's Not There


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn