3433. Steeleye Span - Seagull

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51w2fhw%2BgEL.jpg
From: Tempted and Tried; Year: 1989; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
Had a song that I like in my head today and I'm picking it; no other reason for it. Seagull is definitely a good example of acoustic folk meets loud amplifiers, which I personally like the mixture a lot.

Hear Seagull on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rick James - Dance Wit' Me

My song pick two years ago today: Miles Davis - Milestones

My song pick three years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Warriors

My song pick four years ago today: Soundgarden - Taree

My song pick five years ago today: Lighthouse - Pretty Lady

My song pick six years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Mr. Recordman

My song pick seven years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Something

My song pick eight years ago today: Buddy Holly & the Crickets - Well... All Right

My song pick nine years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade