3425. The Drifters - On Broadway

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81yGnE63BaL._SX522_.jpg
From: Under The Boardwalk; Year: 1964; Genre: R&B/Soul
I was about to pick another song for today's pick, but instead I had music from The Drifters start running through my mind, so as usual plans changed. Like almost all of their music this one's very catchy and top-notched both musically and vocally; definitely a treat for the ears.

Hear On Broadway on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Elvis Presley - Steamroller Blues

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon (including "Libra's Theme")

My song pick three years ago today: The Moody Blues - Sitting at the Wheel

My song pick four years ago today: Harry James and His Orchestra with Kitty Kallen - 11:60 PM

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy

My song pick six years ago today: The Coasters - Along Came Jones

My song pick seven years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music

My song pick eight years ago today: Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway

My song pick nine years ago today: Band of Horses - Wicked Gil


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn