3092. Tears for Fears - Shout

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511HODnldtL.jpg
From: Songs From The Big Chair; Year: 1985; Genre: New Wave/Rock
I'm getting back in the mood for some '80s music again; Tears for Fears is another one from that period of rock/pop that I like.
I was a bit surprised that I hadn't picked this song yet, being that it's essentially the signature song of the band, but it does get its fair share of overplay. More or less being a child of the 1980s, the synth sound doesn't turn me off too much, especially with how this band normally blended it with "normal" rock sounds.

Hear Shout on YouTube.




My song pick one year ago today: Badfinger - Baby Blue

My song pick two years ago today: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

My song pick three years ago today: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

My song pick four years ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick six years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick seven years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick eight years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade