5411. Molly Hatchet - Boogie No More

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61aqYNh6sFL.jpg
From: Flirtin' With Disaster; Year: 1979; Genre: Southern Rock/Blues Rock
Heard some of the music from this album the other day, and it just amazes me how much incredible musicianship, composition, and arranging Molly Hatchet was and is capable of. In this song, and many others, especially on this record, have so many musical ideas and schools of thought used throughout. Heck, they have some complex music here that really swings with all the jazz influence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Legend of the Astral Hammer

My song pick 4 years ago today: John Fogerty - Rockin' All Over the World

My song pick 5 years ago today: Iain Matthews - Gimme An Inch Girl

My song pick 6 years ago today: Marmalade - I See the Rain

My song pick 7 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Long Shadows

My song pick 8 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Let Me Be the One

My song pick 9 years ago today: Finntroll - Ett Norrskensdåd

My song pick 10 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV Anh. 117a, 117b - Polonaise in F Major (from Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Exist†Trace - Requiem

My song pick 12 years ago today: Meat Loaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad

My song pick 13 years ago today: Christian Pezold - BWV Anh. 115 - Minuet in G Minor (Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick 14 years ago today: Raymond Scott - Powerhouse
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn