5404. April Wine - Cat's Claw

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51vTfVWANoL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Electric Jewels; Year: 1973; Genre: Hard Rock
Yet another band I've recently been meaning to revisit and am finally getting around to it. This is one of my favourites off of one of their earlier albums: Electric Jewels. Whilst they had that raw, hard rock edge by this point, you can hear they were still evolving musically.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Mastodon - Andromeda

My song pick 4 years ago today: Deep Purple - King of Dreams

My song pick 5 years ago today: Counting Crows - Round Here

My song pick 6 years ago today: Devo - Through Being Cool

My song pick 7 years ago today: Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

My song pick 8 years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - G.C.S.

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Big Money

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lifebeats/Prelude/The Silver Cord/Re-Assuring Tune

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - When the Music's Over

My song pick 12 years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tank

My song pick 13 years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9

My song pick 14 years ago today: Kenny Rogers & the First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn