5396. Heart - The Oldest Story in the World

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/515dw5anH6L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Jupiter's Darling; Year: 2004; Genre: Hard Rock
For some reason I felt like listening to Heart's album Jupiter's Darling once again. The Oldest Story in the World was apparently one of the bigger hits off of the record and has their great hard rock sound throughout.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Genesis - Behind the Lines

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rush - Emotion Detector

My song pick 5 years ago today: Al Di Meola - The Wizard

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel

My song pick 7 years ago today: Parliament - Flash Light

My song pick 8 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Breakdown

My song pick 9 years ago today: Marillion - Garden Party

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

My song pick 11 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick 14 years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn