5406. Skid Row - Riot Act

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51urBv7LfbL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Slave to the Grind; Year: 1991; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
Finally, am back from an extended weekend out of town and am happy to be back at my own desk, computer, and chair whilst posting to my song-a-day blog.
Anyway, I had this one from my early teenage years pop into my mind sometime over the weekend and thought the raw, unrestrained energy just fit my mood absolutely perfectly. The Slave to the Grind album is and always will be a classic to me, and this is probably the song that sits atop the heap for me personally.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn