5403. Queen - I Can't Live With You

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51PiZZAfYpL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Innuendo; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
The other day this song came on whilst driving about and knew it was one I would soon pick. This album in its entirety is a classic album for not just the band, but for the ages in my opinion; one of their best. It was totally awesome how they put Innuendo together and recorded it knowing how little time Freddy Mercury had left and poured every last bit of creative energy they had into it. For me, this track is a tour de force of vocals, both from Freddy Mercury and the harmonies as well as some great guitar work from Brian May.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn