5403. Queen - I Can't Live With You

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51PiZZAfYpL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Innuendo; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
The other day this song came on whilst driving about and knew it was one I would soon pick. This album in its entirety is a classic album for not just the band, but for the ages in my opinion; one of their best. It was totally awesome how they put Innuendo together and recorded it knowing how little time Freddy Mercury had left and poured every last bit of creative energy they had into it. For me, this track is a tour de force of vocals, both from Freddy Mercury and the harmonies as well as some great guitar work from Brian May.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal