5401. George Clinton -Maximumisness

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61fhqJRhbhL.jpg
From: Hey Man... Smell My Finger; Year: 1993; Genre: Funk/Hip Hop/Rap/R&B
Getting this neat P-Funk tune in for this very busy Funky Friday. Really, wot's not to like about this track? It's got everything you could like about a funk song you could want. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: 10cc - Good Morning Judge

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fletcher Henderson and Louis Armstrong - Money Blues

My song pick 6 years ago today: Weather Report - Palladíum

My song pick 7 years ago today: Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman

My song pick 8 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Steam

My song pick 9 years ago today: Phil Collins - Something Happened on the Way to Heaven

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 2

My song pick 11 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Black Blade

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rock Island

My song pick 14 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn