5413. Earth, Wind & Fire - Side By Side

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51UHwZFM6vL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Powerlight; Year: 1983; Genre: R&B/Funk/Soul
Yesterday I learned of the passing of long-time EW&F saxophonist, (among other instruments), Andrew Woolfolk at the age of 71. He was with the band from '73 to about '93, which was during their highest amount of success, even though their popularity has never really ebbed.
Anyway, it's not like I needed a reason to choose another song from one of my absolute favourite bands, but it is a good occasion nevertheless.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Tee Set - Ma Belle Amie

My song pick 4 years ago today: Curved Air - Phantasmagoria

My song pick 5 years ago today: Roxy Music - Out of the Blue

My song pick 6 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Heavy Metal: The Black and Silver

My song pick 7 years ago today: Primus - Shake Hands With Beef

My song pick 8 years ago today: Cher - Dark Lady

My song pick 9 years ago today: Curved Air - U.H.F.

My song pick 10 years ago today: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Hep Stars - Cadillac

My song pick 13 years ago today: Hallo Venray - Orange

My song pick 14 years ago today: Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn