5409. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51unEmxzAYL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: What's Going On; Year: 1971; Genre: Soul/R&B/Motown
Kind of an extension to yesterday's pick for Earth Day, this was one song I really listened to quite a bit and thought I would make it today's choice.
I really don't know what to say that has not already been said about this poignant song and album; both are immortal masterpieces through and through with profound messages.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sir James the Rose

My song pick 4 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hot Butter - Telstar

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nazareth - Hair of the Dog

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Pony Boy

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play

My song pick 9 years ago today: Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - A Farewell to Kings

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dark Ages

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Blind Boys of Alabama - Amazing Grace
 
My song pick 14 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn