5415. Zapp - Computer Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51oC4pjDaXL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The New Zapp IV U; Year: 1985; Genre: Funk/Electronica
Was drawing somewhat of a blank today whilst thinking about which song to choose for this Funky Friday pick; I figured that I couldn't go wrong with something from the funk band Zapp. Computer Love definitely is a product of its time, but more in a friendly nostalgic way and not too dated.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Kinks - Good Day

My song pick 4 years ago today: Elton John - Bennie and the Jets

My song pick 5 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Radio Free Albemuth

My song pick 6 years ago today: Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine

My song pick 7 years ago today: Zakk Wylde - Way Beyond Empty

My song pick 8 years ago today: XTC - Travels in Nihilon

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Kinks - Long Tall Sally

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Beatles - And I Love Her

My song pick 11 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Alien Chase on Arabian Desert

My song pick 12 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Go To Hell

My song pick 13 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Doors - Riders On The Storm
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn